We are recruiting a EMEA Finance Manager for our new strategic account located in Amsterdam
- Implements and maintains standard financial processes in all business segments of the EMEA client portfolio: FM services, Projects, Lease Administration & Portfolio services.
- Acts like a change agent in all stages of the contract: due diligence, transition, stabilization and improvement.
- Supports the data reporting set-up in FM systems in preparation of go-live and maintains & improves data quality post service commencement date.
- Coordinates timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of financial data to the customer in line with contractual terms & conditions and partners with the client data reporting lead.
- Ensures all aspects of client financial accounting and reporting are in compliance with IFRS & client policies.
- Ensuring control & governance over the P2P processes. Responsible for issuing best business P2P practices and for roll-out standards in EMEA.
- Provides analytical support to the Account Finance Director in analyzing ways to improve the profitability of the operations.
- Supports internal financial reporting, forecasting and planning.
- Maintains a robust business controls regime, including management of delegated financial authority and proper separation of duties to ensure correct and effective use of client and company resources, and the coordination of an internal audit regime to ensure full SOX and US GAAP compliance
- Reports to the Account Finance Director of the account and works closely with the senior members of the account team.
We are looking for:
A team player committed to working in a quality environment and willing to perform any other non-specific job related duties as requested.